EE Community

Valued Contributor
sjspallett

Can't login to MY EE

I have a new EE business shared plan and had old my numbers ported over from o2. I set up MY EE a/c which I logged on successfully one time only before tel numbers were ported from o2. Then for almost 3 weeks I get - MY EE 'is offline'. Have called 150 numerous times. Given various excuses - just told to try again in one hour. Have sent numerous 'tweets' - no help. Have sent numerous FB messages - no help. What's happening - why can't my account just be reset so I can access it? I've contacted EE frequently over the past 3 weeks giving all necessary account details / passwords etc, but no-one seems prepared to help. This is a long time to wait and my account has to exist somewhere otherwise I wouldn't be billed!! I am disappointed (especially as a new customer come over from 02) to not be given access to my account for so long. Came across this forum in the hope that someone, somewhere might be able to help / advise. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 104
Kudos: 1,364
Solutions: 858

Re: Can't login to MY EE

Have you tried simply re signing up with the now new (old O2) numbers?

EE Contact Details

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
sjspallett

Yes I have done this, but it's saying that an account already exists for that number (the new o2 numbers on a shared plan) - so the account certainly exists, but I still can't access it. I am using correct username and password. It's very frustrating :/
Please use plain text.
brendonx

OK sorry was just a suggestion.

Ring 150 again and ask for a manager as they are not helping with the advisors. DO NOT accept a call back, they won't. Get them to re-set the account and this should work.

EE Contact Details

150 from EE Mobile

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
sjspallett

Thanks brendox. I'm currently out of the uk (one of the reasons I needed to get into my ee account to monitor costs via my free internet access over here) - so as it costs me 25p per min to call 150 from abroad then I guess I should wait until I return to the uk to do so. In my many FB / Tweets direct to EE I have requested EE to call me (only costing me 8p per min to receive) but they don't seem prepared to do this. It's a real shame as I was hoping for better service from EE (than my old provider - the main reason I moved across), but as the saying goes - 'out of the frying pan ...' Thanks for your advice though. It's been more helpful, and speedier, than EE's so far.
Please use plain text.
brendonx

Never experienced them on FB or Twitter.

But the CSA's are slowly starting to monitor this forum so you will eventually get a reply but I can guarantee it will say have you tried the app aswell or another browser. EE doesn't seem to think there is a problem with logging into MyEE. I must admit I have no problems myself but there are loads of customers on here complainging about it.

They won't call you if you as them to, that'll cost them money.

Do your calls/text work abroad? If so did you let them know first? There been plenty of problems from that as well but 99% of those cases the customer didn't let EE know, so roaming wasn't enabled.

EE Contact Details

150 from EE Mobile

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
sjspallett

Thanks for that advice - I'll definitely call them on my return and insist I speak with a manager. Everything else works over here - texts/calls but I do try keep costs to a minimum when roaming, so mobile data is off as well as mobile roaming. I've tried logging into my ee account via explorer / firefox / chrome and the iPhone app. I've deleted cookies / reinstalled app / iPhone on and off. Pretty much everything but no joy. Was hoping that EE would help via Twitter / Facebook once I'd confirmed security, but disappointed on that front too. Anyway - sorry - rant over ... You've been very helpful though - thank you.
Please use plain text.