Welcome

Welcome! Learn how the EE Community works and meet your Community Stars and the EE Community Team.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Welcome

HR contact number

Hey I'm an ex employee of EE, I was wondering if anyone has a number to contact HR asap please?

Jade951 by Visitor
  • 163 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Positive Feedback

Hi, Unsure where to leave positive feedback, so hoping someone from EE can pass this message on?Laura, from the Skegness shop, was absolutely INCREDIBLE in helping both my Mum and Dad upgrade their phones. She was really personable and took the time ...

Raynor1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Previous Employee - Payslip

Hi,I have recently left EE as an employee and was wondering how I would contact HR/Payroll regarding my final pay/payslip? Is there a contact number/email? Thank you!

lau-ren by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Former Employee - Payroll

I recently left the company after a year on maternity and was told I'd get my accrued holiday pay this month but nothing has been paid into my account. Does anyone have a number for payroll please?

SJRD by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Superb service

Hi I wanted to write to compliment the two employees I spoke to this evening.  Dash (I think) and Dawn. They were thoroughly lovely and very helpful. Their work absolutely deserves rewarding.Joseph

positive feedback

we have just been into EE at meadowhall sheffield to take a new contract out.  having already been in O2 next door to try and sort out a problem we left without getting a new phone but just called in EE on the off chance.   LIAM who served us was jus...

solmij by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charity Raffle Prize

I am the Chairman of a registered charity that was set up to provide grants to smaller charities. Because we are a very small foundation, for the time being the trustees have made the decision to support a single charity that do some incredible work ...