EE Community

Visitor
Niall

EE Broadband Customer Service

The service I received after I signed up for EE Broadband was so bad, when my attempts to raise a complaint over the phone got nowhere, I decided to write a letter instead.

I sent the letter to the Complaint Investigations team at EE in Sunderland on 14th December 2012. When I didnt hear anything for a month, I also sent another copy this time to the team in Rotherham on 13th January 2013.

I also sent the details by email through the EE website on 13th January 2013, again on 21st January 2013, and yet again on 28th January.

Not once have I received an acknowledgement of my complaint apart from the automated response which says I will get a response within 48 hours.

Although my initial complaint was regarding the customer service I received, since then, the speed I am receiving is rubbish. Some days last week I was getting less than 1 meg - a far cry from the minimum of 10 and max of 17 I was promised.

So, does anyone know of anyone, anywhere that will deal with customer complaints properly? Things are really bad when you got better service from TalkTalk !!!

Please use plain text.