gio Investigator
Investigator
gio
Accepted Solution

unlock iphone 5

hello everybody my 6 months are almost finished what i must do for unlock my iphone 5 locked with EE network? somebady know same contact for unlock it?

gio Investigator
Investigator
gio

Re: unlock iphone 5

anybody can help me? :smileysad:
Brilliant Contributor
Chester

Contact Customer Services, pay the fee (approx £20) and wait for the email telling you that it is been done.

Make sure you confirm how long it will take, then if it takes longer you can at least ask for a refund of the fee.

gio Investigator
Investigator
gio

i send many e-mail to the customer service but anybody replay... :smileysad: there is some live chat or somethings else for talk directly with the operators?

Star Contributor
winston

EE live chat: https://servicechat.ee.co.uk/v1/webchat.jsp
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
P.S. I don't work for EE
gio Investigator
Investigator
gio

many thanks!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

gio Investigator
Investigator
gio

guys i talk with the customer service and they ask me a valid account for unlock the phone...but i don't have it becouse i buy the phone used from another guy... somebody know same solution for unlock my phone otherwise i can't use it :smileysad: :'(
Brilliant Contributor
Chester

[ Edited ]

Sorry looks like you are stuck, EE won't unlock the phone unless you are a customer for >6 months

Moral of the story: NEVER buy a network locked iPhone secondhand.

gio Investigator
Investigator
gio

now i know...!!! :smileysad: ok thank you
Explorer
h0rac

Hi there, I´m pretty new here, I was wondering , when you ask for an Unlock from EE, you receive an e-mail but is there any Unlock code ? or in the e-mail will be written something like : congratulations , your Iphone has been unlocked, and instructions to put a non EE sim into Iphone and do the restore.?  Or you will receive some kind of a code , lets say : 11UJKLLJ6 which you have to input when you connect the phone in order to finish the Unlock. Thank you very much 

Investigator
hopalong525

It only appears to be a problem with EE/Orange/TMobile. I purchased an iPhone 5 on eBay locked to Tesco Mobile. I phoned Tesco Mobile and because the previous owner had it for over a year I got it unlocked free of charge and within four days. Now that's Customer Care at it's best. I wish I had something good to say about EE/Orange?TMobile!

Brilliant Contributor
Chester

You picked a post that was nearly a year old to add that?