EE Community

Investigator
deanomix
Accepted Solution

iphone 5s on backorder but voicemail now not working on current iphone 4

Hi,

I've currently migrated to EE from T-mobile and awaiting the iphone 5s, but since doing this my voicemail doesnt work anymore on my current iphone 4, i.e. people cant leave messages on my phone after a certain number of rings, when busy, out of service etc. 

I've done the usual to try and get it working again i.e. dialled 222 to get my voicemail number, turned phone off and on. Tried going to settings, phone then call forwarding and entering voicemail number there but does seem to want to keep the number. Finally tried the iphone codes *61# etc etc but keep getting a failed notice....

Can anyone help me re-activate my voicemail please? Any ideas why its suddenly stopped working?

Thanks

Investigator
deanomix

Re: iphone 5s on backorder but voicemail now not working on current iphone 4

Can anyone help with this one??

Investigator
deanomix

All working now. Couldnt wait so called EE support and they pushed a few buttons their end and got it working again :smileyhappy:

No date on my 5s though on backorder :smileysad:

Investigator
deanomix

Me again..... Voicemail decided to fail on me again. People calling me can't leave voicemails (just goes dead after so many rings) and I can't access voicemail. Called customer services 4 times and they couldn't fix it after trying loads of different things (tried all the usual 222, etc and every possible code to reset it).

Eventually customer service told me it's probably because I've migrated from T-mobile to EE and because my current sim on my current iPhone 4 is on T-mobile, they won't be able to fix it until I get my new EE sim (with my iPhone 5s on back order)

So, still no iPhone 5s, AND now no voicemail service........ Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!

If anyone knows of any way I can get voicemail back, please let me know :-))))