Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch data plan will not load

I purchased a data plan for my Apple Watch, which will not load and never has since I started paying for it 4 months ago! Keeps saying it’s not compatible with the data plan I have purchased, and that I need to resync my watch and set up as  ‘set up ...

762865EA-7FF4-4CC3-A0A7-A682D9A1BFD2.png
Lucyxxx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12

iPhone 12 has bent, I have insurance. Can I get a replacement in store? 

Lglew1 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ESim activated but no signal iPhone 13 pro max

Hello, I recent upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro Max, I have a main sim with another provider and my secondary sim and mobile with EE. I was unable to have my main sim as an eSim so I decided to add my EE one as an eSim to my device, so I went through th...

RyanS26 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch with sim card

I have a sim only contract with EE. I want to buy an Apple Watch with SIM card. Can I use the calls, texts and data from my existing contract or do I need to pay extra?

Resolved! Apple Music 6 month free?

I just upgraded my phone and as part of it I get 6 months free Apple Music. I tried to sign up for this for it to tell me I already used it. Is this a bug? 

Gina141 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Trade in iPhone 11

Hi! Have sent off for package to trade in my old iPhone now I have had an upgrade. Do I need to send the original box and charger/AirPods or are they just expecting the device itself? thanks! 

Charley33 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 9

I would like to get a new iPhone 11 on monthly payments @

Ji9 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! ee Apple Watch 7 is it cellular or just GPS model?

What model of Apple Watch 7 is supplied from ee on their £28pm 4GB data shared phone number plan. GPS or Cellular+GPS model. I can’t find the answers anywhere on their website. Thanks

IHAH by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful