Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch cellular: outright or contract

Hi,  I am looking at getting an Apple Watch but wondering what the best way to go about this is (cost wise) if I was to get the Watch on contract can I pay a lump some initially to bring the monthly cost down. Or would the most cost affective way be ...

Second Apple Watch on Phone

Hi all, Here’s a query for you.  I have 2 apple watches a Series 7 and an SE, both are cellular I have the 7 linked to my main line on my phone Can I link the SE to the second line I have on the phone? Thanks for any assistance 

Help to find lost photos ☹️

I upgraded a while back to an IPhone 11 Pro but have not used it fully. When I got it I had charged it and logged in using my Apple ID. I then didn’t use it for quite a while and continued to use my old IPhone 7. Yesterday I took the Iphone 11 out wi...

AR80 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone delivery awaiting

Hi i have been awaiting my order which was placed in 3rd March- I have no update on anything  Please advise  Order xxxxxxxxxxx iPhone SE 128GB Black

Mobile data stopped working

Mobile data just randomly stopped working on my iPhone even though I still have 4G and 5G. I’ve tired turning airplane mode off then back on, I’ve restarted my phone several times, and I’ve even gone as far as factory reset but still nothing. I also ...

Scott_x1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

E sim not working after reset

Hi I hope you all can help. Today I got sent a new iPhone 13 and I set it up and converted my sim to an e sim. I then realised I’d set it up without updating to iCloud so none of my new photos were on there. I then updated the I cloud on the iPhone 1...

Trouble with sim card

Hey friends, I had to buy a new Apple iPhoneSE20 this week to replace my original SE , as when I attempted installing new update IoS14.4 it completely wrecked my phone and all is irrecoverable, - grrrr.   However , setting it up this afternoon with A...

bluesbaby75 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty iPhone 13

Hi,  Is anyone able to help with regards to my consumers rights/statutory rights against EE? I purchased a brand new iPhone 13 on a 24 month contract on the 17th March 2022, I began to experience issues with the screen within the first week of owning...

Rynn1 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Why Won't My Personal Hotspot Work Since my Upgrade? (iPhone 12)

Hi All,  I recently upgraded from iPhone 11 to iPhone 12 and added another line to my account for my daughter.  I've got 3 phone numbers on my account to cover family members.  Since my upgrade, my personal hotspot won't connect.  The other 2 numbers...

ClareM82 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful