Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Live chat button not appearing

Hi, I have been trying to get through to someone at EE for a few days now via live chat. I have tried on different devices and on the ee app but live chat button doesn’t seem to appear?what can be done about this?

Cati02 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! My refurbished iPhone 11 is now playing up

My refurbished iPhone 11 is now playing up. It now glitches through apps ringing people. When I’m on Snapchat it will call people and go onto Instagram. My keyboard is very hard to use too. I have updates to the newest IOS and also reset the whole ph...

Resolved! Apple stand-alone watch - mobile data no connection

Hi i purchased an Apple Watch yesterday on the £20 a month plan but 24 hours later it is still showing there is no mobile data connection. Does it take longer to work, do I need to do something to connect or is there a problem with the watch? cathy 

Cathy24 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New upgrade phone not yet connected

Hi there my old phone has been changed to make way for my new upgraded phone but the upgraded phone is not connected after they said it would be after 24 hours. I can’t call 150 on either phone as both not working so frustrating please help asap juli...

Awaiting confirmation

Hi. I ordered an Apple Watch series 7 on the 19/04/2022 and the expected delivery date still says awaiting confirmation. When do these things get shipped after the original order is placed? Thanks

Tv-s by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone not working due to software issue

I have a 9 months left on my EE contract that includes an iPhone 11. The phone stopped working due to a 'software issue' and EE are charging £450 to get it fixed. So I have a phone that does not work through no fault of mine, but am still being charg...

BrianQ by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Voicemail

I have the voicemail icon on all the time even if I don't have any messages. I get a pop up's that I have a message but when I check there is none. I have no idea how to fix that.

Screen protector and cover

I ordered and received my iPhone 13 10 days ago. At the same time I ordered my apple insurance. I was told this comes with a screen protector and cover and that I am due this. I still have not received it and when I call customer services they say it...

Liz82 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Ive had a note to say I can upgrade but when I click on it Upgrade nothing happens?my contract expires 20th May.