Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone upgrade delivery

Hi I’m tracking my order through ee an it’s stating ‘we can’t show your details right now’ but I’ve had confirmation email my sons phone is on the way but can’t track and haven’t recieved a text from dpd. I placed the order Thursday morning. Can you ...

Apple Music

Hi, I get Apple Music free as a smart benefit. Apple Music has been activated and displays as one of my 3 active smart benefits in the my EE app. I have also received the following text message from EE, “Hi from EE. Apple Music has been added to your...

Owning your handset

Does anyone know how long it takes before you actually own the handset? I can’t afford my phone bill anymore and want to leave my contract but don’t know if I can take my handset and phone number with me. 

Mrc & trade in

Hello. I am looking to trade in my old iPhone 7 and take out a new se 2022. My question. Can you trade in and receive the MRC discount too? thanks in advance 

iPhone 13 delivery queries

If you have ordered an iPhone 13 and have a question about your order, please see the below information.     My order tracker has changed from delivery within 24 hours to awaiting confirmation, what does this mean?   If you have ordered one of the b...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 3332 replies
  • 1344 Helpful

Resolved! No plug received with upgrade to iPhone 12

I have just upgraded my phone from an iPhone 7 to an iPhone 12 mini, but I haven't received a plug for the charger - just a lead which is obviously incompatible with my old, current iPhone charger. It didn't state that I wouldn't receive the plug, so...

Bess1989 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

i Paid For Next Day Delivery And Did Not Receive Parcel

On Friday 29th July 2022 I Upgraded My Contract For A New Device. I Paid For Next Day Delivery, Stayed In All Day On The Saturday Waiting For The Parcel.When It Got To A Certain Time I Called EE To Find Out Where My Parcel Was And Was Given A Trackin...

KeishaB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch data plan issues

Every time I change my iPhone or have to unpair and repair my Apple Watch for whatever reason, I always have to spend hours on the phone to EE (usually multiple phone calls and scheduled callbacks with other teams) as there is an issue with the Apple...

angwyn by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful