Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

14 Pro Deep Purple No Tracking

Hi,I placed an order for an iPhone 14 pro 256GB in deep purple this evening over the phone before 8pm and the lady assured me it would be next day delivery but I’ve had no confirmation stating this, I am wondering if this is normal and would I just g...

Perks

How do I add my perks discount on

rki88 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Re: PAC/Unlocking Phone

I want a puc code for my phone my name is nigel phone number xxxxxxxxxxxx am getting a upgrade from ee and what a puc coke for this number [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Essom by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Can't add data plan to Apple Watch

Hiya So I joined EE earlier in the week after leaving Three. One of the big things that drew me back was the Apple Watch compatibility. Sadly, it has not gone to plan. I have been on the phone to tech support for a good couple of hours this week - mu...

Rapid99 by Established Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Apple Watch

If you don’t buy your Apple Watch from EE then they will not let you get DATA on it, so the Watch is pretty useless!

Pete103 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 not working

Hello, I have the iPhone 12 that I took out on contract for my partner just over a year old and cannot use WhatsApp Facebook or any sort of internet on it. We have tried deleting and re downloading , charge port doesn’t work either. What can we do ?