Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 14 Pro Max Delivery

Hi guys, If DPD attempt to deliver my device when I am not in, but someone in my house presents my ID, will this be OK?  Thanks 

Denvee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant upgrade online

Anybody experienced not being able to upgrade due to the following error? “Sorry, it looks like there are no suitable plans available for this device right now.” This error pops up on any phone i try to upgrade to 

Your In-Stock-Order is confirmed what does this mean?

so i ordered the new iPhone 14 pro max and my tracking is saying Your In-Stock-Order is confirmed. the store also doesn't know what this means and has advised I to call them but the wait times are so long so I thought maybe if I ask here I could get ...

INZZ33 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Airpod pro delivery

Has anyone ordered and received the new Airpod Pros yet?  I ordered last Friday and was quoted 2-3 days to be delivered to store, but other than the order confirmation have had no updates.  I’ve tweeted EE but no response to that either.

Resolved! Apple Watch data (30d plan)

does anyone actually have any idea what this plan is and the details. Spent ages on chat with EE and they know nothing about it. And yet, it’s the only option I’m given when setting up cellular on my new watch ultra. Nobody on 150 seems to know eithe...

Lfc18921 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Picture Messages to Android

I have 100 free text messages and tried to send a picture message to an android phone. I received an error message saying the text message not sent, so I tried again and again.  Turns out it did get sent 14 times!  My phone is still saying text not d...

KateNJ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order delivery

Hi, in DPD app it is showing i have delivery schedule of my mobile, but i haven't received any dispatch email or collection email from EE. Delivery is expected tomorrow. 

Iphone 12 pro

I'm stuck with an Iphone 12 Pro not being used at all.  Can EE HELP ME TURN IT INTO AN IPAD PLAN IM.OK TO LOCK INTO A CONTRACT