Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 14

Does anybody have any idea when current orders for iPhone 14 will be delivered? Ordered in ‘starlight’ on 20/10/22 and still haven’t heard anything. Was told within 7 days but starting to doubt it. Any longer and my trade in will no longer be valid.

Salcrx by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Apple Watch 003 and 012 error codes - Resolution

Thought I would post here to offer advice on anyone who has a issue with the following error codes 003 and 012. I moved from Sky to EE as Sky do not support the Apple Watch with an eSim. Got my account set up with 2 mobile lines, not issues.  However...

TrickyT by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

iPhone 14 Pro Max

So I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max (128GB Black) when it said it was 14 days and now it’s saying 28 days (on the site) and I’ve not received any kind of update…has anyone who ordered a Pro Max received one yet, or has anyone been given any kinda updat...

Jaii_96 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch Ultra

Hi all, I see on EE site that the ultra is showing more than 28 days delivery. Just wondering if anyone has ordered recently and has has theirs turn up before 28 days? 

Esim

I am trying to add esim by other networks. But i dont have that option (add data plan) in my iphone 13 pro under mobile data setting.what is the problem by network?

0799 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apple Ultra Watch……

My wife is the main name on our family account so her number is one of two numbers on said account (mine being the other). We have just ordered an Apple Ultra on the same account - can it be linked to either number or does it have to be her number wi...

ddwindy by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My Apple watch

Hi I’ve ordered the 8 series on a new contract but currently have 7 months left on my 6 series. Can my 6 series now be used by someone else

Mondo12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful