Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Series 8 watch

Do I need to take my phone out and about with me or will it work anyway? I can’t seem to find if it has cellular or not 

BlueEyes2 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pro max 14

To anyone interested my 14 pro max was due on Friday 4th just had a text saying it’s being delivered tomorrow Thursday 10th so anyone waiting yours should be soon also .

Stujb62 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

IMEI

Hi, my phone has been stolen and I am trying to get a new one. My insurance provider needs proof of usage. I have got it from EE but now they are saying that the IMEI does not match what is on their system. I got a replacement phone from them but EE ...

Skilly51 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in

Hi can i still trade in my iPhone 11 if my speaker isn't working fully. you can hardly hear anything when on the phone but as soon as you put it on loud speaker it is fine. Just looking to upgrade which i am due one as i have an hearing impairement a...

Resolved! Iphone 14 pro

Hi all can any1 help...... im thinking of upgrading to this phone however my bug bare on previous iphones was the notification sound despite being on full was significantly lower say than ringtone...... is it still the same on this particular model ....

iPhone 14 Pro Order

I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro on the 24th and still had no update when it’s coming, my contract ends on the 18th and I’ll be without a phone , does anyone know the estimated time for the phone to be shipped ? 

ellieu00 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I phone under contract

I have 3 iPhones under contract with ee and 1 has stopped working, what are my consumer rights? 

fitz436 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful