Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail setup problem

Hi, Just upgraded from an old "dumb" phone to a new iPhone (14 if that matters). Moved the sim over, and most things are working fine, but Voicemail isn't. Basically when someone calls in, they get a "busy" signal with no option to leave a message. "...

Snichols by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I think I have left my phone at the pub

Good morning, I think I have left my phone at the pub, I got home and didn’t have it, I traced my steps back and couldn’t find it, my number is xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

iPhone 14 pro max

After 5 weeks waiting time my iPhone 14 pro max is still not coming. In shop were I makes upgrades they said to me it’s gone be up to 4 weeks to come. Rubbish service

Not getting any data

I’ve gone abroad and my phone worked for the first day for data but has stopped getting any data yet has full signal now  

Resolved! Apple watch

I’m trying to purchase a Apple Watch but it won’t let me if o don’t have a phone linked onto my account my daughter has ee phone contract that her dad got and I’m trying to get a watch for her as a present help how can I do it 

Data plan removed on new iphone

I am out of uk and I have removed my data plan by mistake on my iPhone 13 pro. I can not call or send message or receive any message or call. I don’t have data or any connection.what should I do now.

Afarin by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

esim

I have a new iPhone without a sim, as far as I know! I am trying get an e sim, I don't know the number of my iPhone does it have one? I have tried attaching to iTunes but just comes up with jo's phone. does the s sim have a number? how can I get an a...

jowaller by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Apple CarPlay - iPhone 13Mini - Dacia Duster (2022 model)

The CarPlay SATNAV in my new Dacia Duster is not working with my iPhone 13 Mini.Software is all up-to-date - on the car head unit and the phone.When connected a first, the system works fine. A short time later it switches off. It needs to be continua...