Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Iphone upgrade

I upgraded my contract chose a location and paid the upfront cost but the page didn't refresh and I've been charged the upfront cost and don't know when my order will he arriving or if it even went though 

14 pro de

Whats expected delivery for 14 pro. On web says 28 days. Anyone getting there

Family sim

I have a family sim and one of my group now has a phone that can use 5g. how do I get it activated and will it cost me? 

zoro1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch charges

HiCould somebody please tell me why I keep getting charged for making calls on my watch. I made these calls while my phone was off but I was under the impression that the calls should still be part of my iPhone plan. Thank you

ianogden by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Imei number

Hi, would it be possible to get a phone unlocked if I give you the IMEI  number please? 

iPhone storage

My iPhone keeps saying storage is full I have offloaded lots of apps it clears briefly then says it’s full again. I have no music downloaded on my phone

Carolrey by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch series 8 cellular

 I’m trying to add a data plan onto my account for my new watch but all I get is an error 012 and cannot proceed further. Has anyone had this?

3F58F2B3-C30E-4167-8121-D1C518D7C3B4.png
Andy_1984 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to bună iphone 14 pro from My Ee but I don't have an idea how can I do it online