Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Selling apple watch

Hi, I got an Apple Watch with my contract in 2020 and haven’t even opened the box. Can I sell it or is it set up to my phone already?thanks chloe

Chloe226 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Charging a iphone

Hiim having trouble my iPhone caharging cable does not go in the hole on my iPhone, first time it’s happened (it’s the wire that came with the phone) im not sure what to do anyone help?

Gizzmo69 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro max

Just wondering, is EE receiving weekly stock for the iPhone 14 pro and max models? Are they getting shipment or not??!

Upgrade

Hi I just wanted to know when my new upgrade phone will be delivered. I have tried to track but not able to 

Jawad786 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Iwatch order

Hi, I ordered a I watch SE 2022. Got a confirmation email but no tracking number just an order number. Can anyone tell me what the problem is with this please

Resolved! Airpods

If I add the apple AirPods on to my plan do I have to pay vat on top each month for them ?

Resolved! Lost paired Apple Watch mystery

Hi all, I’m looking for advice please?I purchased my watch through EE and it was paired to my phone. I am disabled and am rarely out, but when I do go out its handy that my family can track me easily with my watch.My watch is set to mimic my phone an...

Upgrade

When I checked my account 2 days ago it showed I was eligible to upgrade on at least two of my contracts yet  this morning  I’ve gone in and it shows I’m not please explain ?? as I’ve not upgraded two phones with ee I bought phones outside I am going...