Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

14 pro max still waiting

Today I received a text from EEGood news, your order is coming soon. To get the latest update on your order visit.     I made the order at 6/12 did anyone know about the stock and what is that text meaning Thank you

Chrysa18 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE and Apple Music link up issue

hi allso its the age old problem EE and Apple blaming each other basically ive ported from smarty and going to use the 6m Apple Music before I do my smart benefit.  however it all activates but when I click the link Apple Music pops up and a banner v...

Resolved! Apple Watch plan

Hii am due an upgrade on my Apple Watch, I can see from a recent letter I was sent that I can change to a paired plan at £5 a month, but I cannot find anywhere to do this online. Do I need to do this over the phone? 

Max2702 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change of sim

Hi I have received my new 5G sim for my replacement iPhone. I am trading in my old iPhone but worried that if I do a factory reset I will loose all my photos? 

Cripps by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paired watch plan

Hello, I have today received my new Apple Watch which I took out on a paired plan. The watch is paired with my phone, but when I go to set up mobile data, it says my account is not eligible? I assumed a paired watch plan would be. Please advise. 

TineyB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 13 Mini - Primary & Secondary Sim

Hoping somebody can help me with this!I recently upgraded to the iPhone 13 Mini and when setting up the device it asked me if I want to make my SIM an e-Sim. In all honesty, I wasn’t sure what it meant but I selected yes. I also put my physical SIM i...