Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switch esim to new Apple Watch

Please could provide a link showing EE instructions to switch an esim from an Apple Watch to a new Apple Watch. ThanksMick 

M1ck1 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

IPad Celular

Hi, I have an iPad cellular as a present. There is no contract with it. Can I add data and connectivity to my ee contract? How much would that cost?

New pay monthly phone no sim

My daughter just opened her 2022 IPHONE SE and there is no SIM card. There wasn’t a SIM card in the plastic envelope. Can I download an ESIM for her ? Is this easy to do ?

LeeB100 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I watch series 8

I bought i watch series 8 on contract with ee I don’t know how i can activate my sim card on i watch

Voicemail

Hi, I cannot access my voicemail, it was working fine months ago, now when I call, it says the call can’t be connected. Can anyone help? Thanks 

Resolved! PAYG sim in iPhone 14 won’t let me use data

I activated a payg SIM card and have the new number in my phone. I can make calls and texts but it won’t connect to the internet. I brought my phone from Japan and swapped out my Japanese sim for the ee one. The ee app says I have 50gb of data with u...

EEdart by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Phone upgrade no signal

Got my iphone 14 today, but put old sim in and no signal cant even wifi call it just says call failed instantly, tried new sim and no luck at all… tried to activate new sim but it needs to send a verification code to activate but no messages receivin...