Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! PAYG sim in iPhone 14 won’t let me use data

I activated a payg SIM card and have the new number in my phone. I can make calls and texts but it won’t connect to the internet. I brought my phone from Japan and swapped out my Japanese sim for the ee one. The ee app says I have 50gb of data with u...

EEdart by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Phone upgrade no signal

Got my iphone 14 today, but put old sim in and no signal cant even wifi call it just says call failed instantly, tried new sim and no luck at all… tried to activate new sim but it needs to send a verification code to activate but no messages receivin...

14 pro max still waiting

Today I received a text from EEGood news, your order is coming soon. To get the latest update on your order visit.     I made the order at 6/12 did anyone know about the stock and what is that text meaning Thank you

Chrysa18 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE and Apple Music link up issue

hi allso its the age old problem EE and Apple blaming each other basically ive ported from smarty and going to use the 6m Apple Music before I do my smart benefit.  however it all activates but when I click the link Apple Music pops up and a banner v...

Resolved! Apple Watch plan

Hii am due an upgrade on my Apple Watch, I can see from a recent letter I was sent that I can change to a paired plan at £5 a month, but I cannot find anywhere to do this online. Do I need to do this over the phone? 

Max2702 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change of sim

Hi I have received my new 5G sim for my replacement iPhone. I am trading in my old iPhone but worried that if I do a factory reset I will loose all my photos? 

Cripps by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to change voicemail back to default

I was wondering if anybody could help me change my voicemail back to the default. Currently it has a recording made by me but I want to remove that and just have the standard voicemail. I can only find the option to re-record my voice which is not wh...