Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Apple dual sim iPhone pro max 14

My iPhone 14 pro max has a dual sim. I ride motorbikes and honestly when out on the bike size isn’t everything. Question is can I buy a 13 mini and use my same ee sim by only having physical sim in the 13 mini and e sim in iPhone 14 pro?

DunkyC by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Camera

Hi all I have an iPhone 12 mini abs the camera has stopped working? I’ve tried the usual switching on and off, Any advice please?

Resolved! ESim order

I rang customer services this afternoon to order a new eSim. I was on hold for about 20 mins. The system was down so the customer services representative said they would call back to confirm my order… they said they would do this 5 mins after I got o...

Mooner78 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4g

Hi i have recently had trouble with my i phone 6 and lost 4g, i went on advice and tried various ideas that led for me to believe it was my sim card. unfortunately i put in my new sim card and it did not work either. could someone assist me further o...

iPhone

What's the best iPhone deal I can get for under £40

Kweku23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iPhone

please can you help. When I make and receive a call I can not hear through the ear piece of the mobile I have the put all the calls on loud speaker. Hope you can help. 

Network not working

Hi, my phone its been working really slow sometimes i get a message saying that my network doesnt work or something like that. Just wondering if anyone could help me.