Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Apple Watch Cellular

How do I get my Apple Watch cellular to work ie receive and make calls independently of the phone cheers ta ps Merry Christmas  

eSIM

Just upgraded to iPhone 14 pro max from iPhone 11Can’t make or receive calls/text WhatsApp messages ok when I am going through the set up says old sim not compatible. Logged into My EE to activate a new eSIM but as I can’t receive the text code I’m s...

iphone 14pro max 256gb purple colour

i have ordered 14pro max and i still didnt receive any update reagrding phone. can u please provide me with an update with my phone and also i have ordered airpods pro 2 generation and no update on these as well.

cvr1053 by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iwatch

Im really confused my iwatch has its own paired watch plan, however, its not connecting and says cannot connect to phone? wm i missing something?

keri_x by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Activate an eSIM abroad?

Hi. I'm currently in the EU and I need to switch my existing contract SIM to an eSIM. It has full roaming enabled. Can I activate it while still abroad, or do I need to wait until I'm back in the UK?

JDub by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Back log iPhone 14 pro max

Does anyone know how much longer we will have to wait ordered iPhone 14 pro max space black 256gb on dec 31st  as an upgrade, now being asked to return my current phone before my upgrade arrives or face charges anyone else having this issue 

Achad88 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sell

I have an iPhone 14 pro max on ee but times are hard and iam looking to sell my phone , I got the phone in October 2022 , am I able to sell my phone ? I know I would neee to pay the rest if my contract which is fine but was just going to get a we run...