Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sim

Hey guys can anyone help? Put an existing working sim into an old phone today and it’s decided to not work. Showing no service and not allowing me to make calls in or out - if you ring the number it goes straight to answerphone and can’t ring or text...

Can’t receive some calls since switch

I switched to EE from Vodafone in oct 22. Since then a few people can’t call or text me. Call gets this persons phone is unavailable. Bank can’t text me to do 2 factor authentication. Most people it’s fine . Still happens when I move sim to another p...

Drkat by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Adding a Apple Watch to plan not purchased from EE cost?

I am looking to add an Apple Watch Ultra I am going to purchase from Amazon to my plan so I can use the cellular features. How much does this cost? I’ve spoke to 3 people at 150 who have all told me different things and I cannot see any details of th...

Says Blocklisted

Himy mobile was in my ex wife’s name, and up to now had been paid every month to her. Now relationship is turned very sour, she has reported my mobile lost/stolen when she knows I still have it. I can’t speak to ee about it as account in her name. So...

GH50 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mot

What is done at the mot appointment

mairi366 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 14pro max

Hey any one help ordered iPhone 14 pro max in November and still have no idea and tracking does not work and no as contact me but paid 130 pounds deposit and if I wait any longer iPhone 15 will me out

guy61 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 14 no Bluetooth

Just updated my phone and connected everything last night but this morning my phone won’t connect to my Apple Watch or my watch reset. Also Bluetooth won’t discover any new devices like my car. Used E-sim and reset my old phone as per the transfer op...

Locked sim card after updating IOS 16.

Hi I have updated my iPhone to iOS 16 and it has locked my SIM card. I cannot bring up the page that I need to enter my sim PIN number.?would appreciate any help that you can give.many thanks 

J-J70 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful