EE Community

Visitor
Hammy

Can not get on to EE to topup using an E-Voucher

I have been with Orange since 1996 and around 2 weeks ago the chashier at my local Asda Store gave me an EE E-Voucher in stead of a Orange E-Voucher.

The Store said that as I had left the store they could not change it.

So I took the plunge and EE Sent out a EE sim card to witch the staf of the help line did for me saying that next time  go to store get an E-Topup card to witch both Asda & Tesco said that i would have to by a new sim card

so I brought a EE E-Voucher.

Now I been trying to find out where to put the 16 digit code as I keep getting to the same point every time but there is not or not that I can find an option to put an E-Vougher.

HELP

Thanks .

Hammy

Please use plain text.
Inyourbox
Kudos: 170
Solutions: 188

Re: Can not get on to EE to topup using an E-Voucher

[ Edited ]

You can add, change and remove Top Up card's from your Orange account at anytime, you don't need to buy a new SIM card and both Tesco and Asda misinformed you there.

You can top up using your E-Voucher by dial 150 from your EE phone and following the prompts or you can sign up for a MyEE account online and top up online using your E-Voucher.

Please use plain text.
Customer service advisor
Barry_C

Hey there hammy

You can also add the voucher to your balance by sending text to 150 with VO followed by a space then the 16 digit voucher number. e.g. VO 0123456789012345

Hey presto! :-)

Barry

Community guidelines Community stars programmeMeet the EE Community teamHow to use the community

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Sunsine

It is not working for me!

:smileysad:

Please use plain text.