EE Community

Visitor
beckyd

Re: iPhone Activation doesn't work

I'm having the same problem.  Just called EE and been told it may take up to 3 days for the instructions on how to unlock my iPhone will be emailed to me.  At the moment I can't get into anything on my iPhone other than Wi-Fi so how I'm going to be able to unlock it, I don't know.  Not happy and I don't understand why EE aren't warning customers that this may be a problem before getting them to agree to take the new EE 4G sim. 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Anthony_mullan

Hi I switched from orange to ee4g an they sent me out the wrong sim. I phone the help line an they never sent me the new 1 an that was over a month ago. an then they had the cheek to bill me my phone hasn't worked since can please somebody help me.
Please use plain text.
Jimmy45

Well this is day six without a working new iPhone !!!! Switching for me pftttt I don't recommend it very disappointed customer
Please use plain text.
stick

I had the same problem.....

on 2nd September EE rang to offer me 4G at no extra cost and no change to my contract.

New SIM card arrives, put in phones, says requires activation

Rang Orange who put me through to EE, who say ah ok yes we need to get your phone unlocked, dont worry itll only be a couple of days and we'll ring you to confirm all is well..

A week later still not working, rang again, was told the email sent to unlock my phone hadnt gone to the right place and that my Orange SIM was about to be decativated, but dont worry as althoughit could take up to 20 days for this to happen we will send the email as a prioirity.  We will also email you to confirm it has been done.

The same day the Orange SIM deactivated, so 50 minutes on the phone and I get put through to be told sorry, nothing we can do, have to wait for your iphone to be unlocked and then its easy!, but it could take up to 20 days!  yes we should have asked for it at the time of agreeing to switch but you didnt tell us you didnt get the origianl phone from Orange directly!!

Ive been without a phone for 4 days now................  I cant tell you how frustrated I am!...................

there is an email on its way to EE!

Please use plain text.