Welcome

Welcome! Learn how the EE Community works and meet your Community Stars and the EE Community Team.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Welcome

no verification codes in corfu.

i recently had a terrible experience with ee on arriving in Corfu from the uk had no internet at all ,though eventually managed to get it working my changing the apn settings. The worst thing however is that i couldn't receive any verification codes ...

positive feedback

we have just been into EE at meadowhall sheffield to take a new contract out.  having already been in O2 next door to try and sort out a problem we left without getting a new phone but just called in EE on the off chance.   LIAM who served us was jus...

solmij by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charity Raffle Prize

I am the Chairman of a registered charity that was set up to provide grants to smaller charities. Because we are a very small foundation, for the time being the trustees have made the decision to support a single charity that do some incredible work ...

HR contact details

HiI used to be an EE employee and need information about my pension when I was there. Please can someone give me HR contact details? thanksLisa

Lisa319 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! HR Reference

Hi, I need to get HR details for an employment reference ASAP as an ex-employee (Hatfield), can someone please help?Deadline for new job today hence the urgency. Thanks   

red27 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

HR Reference

Hi, I need a reference/email/number for my new employer. Checked the forum and it seems as though I need it in a private message. Any chance I could get this? thanks.