EE Community

Community Manager
Ed_H

EE live chat: How you can chat to an agent online

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I've been getting quite a lot of posts in the community asking how you can chat to a Customer Service agent to get live support with EE live chat.

Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 17.19.31.png

Right now, our chat platform is in a trial period and you'll be seeing clearer steps on how to enter an ee online chat window with customer services in the near future. Currently, only EE 4GEE customers have access to live chat support. This is currently available whilst logged in to My Account

You can also PM @CustomerService here on the community and use the private message function.

The community is a little different to live chat support, but the overall time period between a question being asked here and a response from one of our experts or @CustomerService agents is on the way down. I hope you'll find the community a great way to get your question answered.

Investigator
joesgran

Re: EE live chat: How you can chat to an agent online

If you select the support option, you have to log into My EE to chat with on-line advisor - HOW THE HELL DO I DO THAT WHEN MY PROB IS THAT I CAN'T LOG ON???????

brendonx
Topics: 112
Kudos: 1,552
Solutions: 1,073

Then you dial 150 on your phone
Brendon

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Investigator
joesgran

I have done the dial 150 on my phone TWICE in the past three weeks - after being passed from one anonymous person to another, they tell me the problem is in FRANCE and they'll ask them to sort it.  It doesn't get sorted.

I took out my contract via mobilephonesdirect.  I'm supposed to claim cashback by e-mailing them my phone bills.  I can't access my phone bills because when I try to create a log on name and password, it says it  'doesn't recognise my number'!!!

I feel I'm in a bad dream and am getting angrier by the minute!  And I thought Vodaphone were bad at communicating????  Wish I was back with them - at least you could have an on-line chat with an advisor!

brendonx

If they are 'useless' on the phone why do you think an online chat would be any better?
Brendon

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile

Established Contributor
Jamies144

rcollins

Hi
cts_casemod

[ Edited ]

This is brilliant. I have a 4G data card on my laptop WAN card. Quite hard to call them using that?

Also the links above dont work and since I can not connect I cant get to my "user area"

brendonx

The links above don't work because they have updated everything in the past week.

Also the link provided bi Jamies144 is the live chat that he got from his online account, so probably wouldn't work for anyone else as it would ask you to identify you as him when you obviously can't
Brendon

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile

effylump

Hi,

Unfortunately I cannot dial 15 from my mobile as ee have completely cut it off. I need to contact them urgently and I cannot do so as I need to get my phone back on. can you explain to me how to do this WITHOUT ringing them up.

brendonx

Use landline?
Brendon

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile

Yelsel

I cannot log on , asking for my first Norns name ! Which I am sure as his mother I should know and tells me he isn't !!
brendonx

Log in to what. By way you are saying you are trying to log into your son's account. He may have the question as What is my mom's name but doesn't mean he put your name.

I always use what is your first pets name but never have the answer it actually is. It is always unrelated to pets in first place. Meaning it more secure.
Brendon

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile

Explorer
aat105

Hello,

I have no signal where I am so I cannot call 150. I cannot login and the system won't let me register. I basically have no way of doing anything as I also cannot access 'chat'. All I want to do is access my account ans bills which is constantly text to me but with no easy way of actually doing it. How do I log in or register an account without calling?

Many Thanks

Explorer
aat105

Hello,

I have no signal where I am so I cannot call 150. I cannot login and the system won't let me register. I basically have no way of doing anything as I also cannot access 'chat'. All I want to do is access my account and bills which is constantly text to me but with no easy way of actually doing it. 

Many Thanks

Customer service advisor
Sorcha

Hi @aat105

As this would be an account related issue, could you drop me a private message with your mobile number and full name and mobile number and after some security questions we can help. 

Thanks

Sorcha 

Community guidelines Community stars programmeMeet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
Explorer
Liam1994

Hi i have tried to look for the live chat to chat to an agent but its not coming up 

brendonx

It is only available for 4GEE customers. So you are Orange or T-mobile you won't find it.
Brendon

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile

Visitor
john22

i had and enginer out last week and i still havent had my broadband box deliver and i got no phone ine is dead he said to me active phone line

Visitor
gshek

This is completly useless as this magic pop up box this is never appears