Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Call divert samsung s20

I have been divering my calls from my phone to my nephews Now all of sudden it dont work no more when i choose to divert It dont do it just rings as normal ? Im on monthly pay sim deal But like i said ive been using this function forever help pleasee...

Bad service

just appalling customer service from start to finish. How can you treat customers so badly? 

Sp49 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! E mail for handset unlocking team

Hi, I’ve a complex problem unlocking my phone. Was given the e mail by EE for the handset unlocking team, and can’t find the note I wrote it on. Crazy that there’s no number for this team, apparently it’s e mail only. Can anyone help so I can contact...

Hope6 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New guy seeks advic

Hi all , I been getting Samsung for years , anyways I ordered a  s21-fe, everything went well took delivery ,and as normal take it out of the box to have a really good look , then to my horror there’s a scratch right across from right across to past ...

Rob1468 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong delivery address for replacement phone

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me, I had to make a claim on my broken phone to swap it and it was successful but yesterday it said I’d missed the delivery and I seen it was attempting to deliver to the wrong address, I have checked on DPD and my de...

Hdunhehd by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Return Packagin net received

Hi,  I upgraded my phone over a week ago and still haven't recieved the packaging for the old phone to be able to send it back. 

Riodo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S21 volumne issues

Ive just done a reformat, of the phone as I'm having issues with the other caller not being able to hear me when I get a call. But I can clearly hear them. Ive also put the phone in for a mot service they didn't find any issues with itAs my other thr...

kypton by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

App passwords

Just upgraded android phone used smart switch which brought everything over, but no app has login details or passwords and general odd ones I use without app like sainsburys has no password or login details, how do I get all these across?

Smokey74 by Established Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 2 Helpful