Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

S21 - Water in Camera

Hi everyone.I took out my contract at the end of August last year. At the end of October, I had to send the device off for a repair as it would not boot past the Samsung logo. Turned out the entire screen had to be replaced. This was fine - was not c...

SHull by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OPPO A94 - several bugs/issues

I upgraded to OPPO A94 in December and it has been a major issue since day one. I was almost going to cancel the upgrade within the cooling off period but the only issue at that time was the WiFi constantly turning itself on at random times. Since th...

pre-used ee phones to buy

I'm just about to get rid of my old Sony Experia 2 phone. I font want a contract but do want to buy a reliable pre-used phone which will take good pictures. Can any recommend what i should look for and might e available for around £2-300.00? 

Resolved! Samsung S22 not linking to my cars Android Auto

Hi  I have the new Samsung S22 Ultra and cannot get it to link with my android auto in my car.... it was never an issue with my S21, infact on getting my car last year it was literally plug in and go... I've done the usual checks like check the cable...

Unlocking my iPhone 11

I have moved from UK and my contract has finished, paid the last bill. I need to unlock my device, please, there is no one I can chat to. When I called EE last time, it's been told, that my phone will be unlocked as soon a complete the contract.How l...

zita22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UK New phone A12, European model ???

Uk based here and just received my upgrade to a galaxy A12, when it arrived it was ripped into, looking at packing it has a sticker saying this is a European version and we opened to change plug etc etc , fair dos, but is this normal sending EU bound...

EmmaC-78 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cant check coverage for my phone honor lite 10

i would like to know why i have to struggling with data in my phone???? why coverage is limited tip of phone? not everyone can afford buy new one. and another one why i still loosing signal???? where was before??? it is like on waves once i can go to...

krive by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Network unlocking?

I got some great advice yesterday but have a similar question. I was unable to carry on paying a monthly contract so EE rightfully closed the account. But i still have the phone, they never asked for it back. I am unable to unlock it for an o2 paygo ...

Babyboo by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Phone from marketplace

hello, i bought a phone on facebook. The lady assured me that the phone could be unlocked from the ee network. yesterday I took the phone to the store where they do it. today I picked up the phone and was told it could not be unlocked. on the ee page...

Kacper21 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

volume limit

Anyone else struggling to get loud music from thier samsung A32 shocking.Ive bought 4 pairs earphones,tried volumiser apps that take sound quality away.Even tested my hearing.same problem atm.really Not happy