Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Unlocking Nokia C1-01

My elderly and very vulnerable father has a Nokia C1-01 pay-as-you-go phone. He has used it very happily for many years. Unfortunately, being very medically vulnerable, he was forced to shield throughout most of Covid-19 pandemic. As a result he had ...

deborahb by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Changing phones within 14 days

I Preordered myself the find x5 pro but was torn between it and the pixel 6 Pro, if I didn't like the x5 could I change it for a pixel 6 within the 14 days without paying another phone cost if they cost the same? 

Dljkl1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy A53

Hi - will the Samsung Galaxy A53 be available through EE? I notice it is neither available for pre-order, or shown as 'coming soon'?  Thanks.   

Jason_K by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

passcode removal

I have a passcode on my phone which i can't get past as i have broken the screen where some of the numbers i need are. Is there any way a passcode can be removed?

Samsung Galaxy S21 5G

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade from Samsung Galaxy S10 to preferrably Samsung Galaxy S21 (the original version NOT the FE version) and the original version doesn't seem to be available. Just wondering if this is a stock issue etc. or whether EE don't sel...

JBR213 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Qr app removal

I have a dodgy qr app on my phone and it won't allow me to remove it the usual ways. Any ideas please.

moxon508 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pixel 3a problem

Hello, my phone had an accident on weekend, either way screen cracked, no lights on it now and when I try to mount to pc and mac via google cable I don't see device. Ah.  Any tips? I asked EE if any advice they could spare - you know when not making ...

B_Dashboard by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Sony Xperia 10 iii

I had my phone plugged in yesterday and I smelt burning I had to quickly take the lead out which was smoking and throw it out the door, I have had the phone 2 months roughly I used the lead that came with it and plug, I have never had anything like t...

received_2759937044302334.jpeg received_716544886383099.jpeg

wifi connections

my phone has stopped connecting to wifi when I'm out of the house. When I get home I get all my messages and notifications at once?

Resolved! Unlocking old phone

Hi, I’ve recently upgraded my phone and I was going to give it to me dad but it won’t except his SIM card and says to request for the provider to unlock it