Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 72 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Broken phone

I've had my Pixel 5 for about six months. I managed to crack the screen fairly early on, but it still worked fine, so I've carried on using it. Now the charging port has a lose contact. It's got gradually worse over the last few weeks. I've tried var...

Chris341 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Stock update

Does anyone know roughly when samsung s22 128g pink gold will be in stock? Just ordered it today and was wondering when it'd perhaps arrive

S22 charger plug

Read moreRead moreHiya.I've just received my phone s22 and the charger cable has come with it but no plug to match it.How to I get the plug part because currently I can't use the phone and have to send in my old one soon.Thank you. Hiya.I've just rec...

Resolved! Galaxy buds 2

Hi all I may be being daft. Call it sleep deprived lol how do I redeem the galaxy buds 2 after getting the S22 ultra  Many thanksKate

Kes86 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Disconnected from EE network

I have been having some issues receiving calls and texts. I can't even make them to anyone else. I checked the network state on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy s8, and it says it is disconnected from the network.  I have been with EE for about a year, may...