Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Unlock network code NUC

Hi, I need to organise an unlock network code NUC asap. Unfortunately nobody at EE told me I need this and now am in South Africa with a Vodacom SIM  and stuck ! The live chat start conversation in the Help doesn't become active so can't use that. An...

Resolved! Putting old sim on new phone while on sim only contract

I have a Sim only 24 month contract with ee, using a Motorola g7 Power mobile phone. If I buy a new phone, can I use the old Sim and old number? Would I be able to do this using any new phone bought from anywhere,  or does the new phone have to be bo...

Ha35 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! mobile password

i have a samsung galaxy A12 mobile i have forgotten my password to get into the phone what do i do. 

Resolved! US

Am done paying for my phone. How can I unlock my phone. Am in US visiting from UK.  

Resolved! Vivo x70 pro plus

Does Vivo x70 pro plus work on EE sim card? I would like to import the phone from china but before buying I need to make sure it will work on the network carrier. The phone is not sold in Europe.

Aymen3 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Phone locked to EE sim card

24 months had passed and my phone was finally paid for. I wasn't ready to upgrade and just wanted to lower my phone bill. In the end I decided to move to a different network but my new sim card wouldn't work in my phone. EE, rather sneakily lock thei...

Screenshot_20220329-153705_Google.jpg