Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

S10 locked after entering unlock code too many times

Hello Hoping somebody may be able to help please. I sold an out of contract Samsung S10 and provided the unlock code I'd been given by EE (from entering the IMEI code into the website) but the buyer has tried it too many times and the device is now s...

Samsung Galaxy A51 screen repair

Hi everyone,My girlfriend's daughter has a Samsung Galaxy A51 on my EE account. She's just dropped it and the top of the screen has various cracks, shown in the image. Could someone please tell me roughly how much it would cost for EE to repair it? T...

IMG20220420192442.jpg
carukia by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone locked

My EE mobile isn't working abroad, asking for sim lock password. It's meant to be open and trying to check with IMEI no,bgetting error message from EE. Please help

Bcious by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Shop repair third party

I'm the main account holder but I work away my partners phone has broken and customer service has said the shop won't repair her phone unless I'm the one who takes it in is this correct or any help 

Lenney by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung s21 ultra

My Samsung galaxy s21 ultra screen has gone black the phone is on as its vibrating  Anyone has any suggestions or does anyone know of the shops are open bank holiday Monday 

Lenney by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oppo A72 and ring doorbell

Hi, I have recently upgraded to oppo A72 but can not get it to work with my ring doorbell. Anyone else had this issue? I can hear the visitor but I cant talk back through the device, the microphone is on but just hear a buzzing sound. Doorbell works ...

Re: It’s a Siemens A55 NOT an Apple

Martin, I also have a Siemens A55 which was on EE and I have much the same experience as yourself.  Over several days I made contact with EE and they were evasive and unhelpful - even on their chat line.  The result was that when I asked to change to...

Resolved! Will EE be stocking the Vivo x60 phones?

So i've got my eye set on the Vivo X60 Pro Plus but i'm pretty happy with the coverage i get from EE so i'm wanting to stay with them, but i can't find anywhere if they will stock the Vivo phones. I'd like to upgrade through EE just to spread the cos...

jimskio by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pixel 6 getting stuck on H+

i have a Pixel 6 on Plusnet (EE network) but ever since getting the phone im finding that after disconnecting from wifi the phone will get stuck on H or H+ and never reconnect to 4G again without either rebooting the phone or resetting the the connec...

acm2000 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful