Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Resolved! Unlock samsung Galaxy S10+ to use in Italy

Hi, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10+ with a EE contract that finished 1 year ago. Now I relocated to italy, but if I insert a new sim card I can't use the phone and it's asking me for an unlock code. I'm desperately trying to call the customer service ...

paolom by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Flip Z 3 experiencing screen black outs

Hi everyone, I started experiencing my phone restarting or shutting down randomly when i opened or closed my flip phone.It's got to the point where ive done everything Samsung has said, ive even factory reset it and the problem is still occuring.Seem...

saira11 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlocking iPad Air 3 to any network

Hi I had an iPad Air 3 on a plan with EE, after the 2 years I ended the plan and now trying to get a sim only deal From another network however EE are saying when using the unlocking links that the iPad dose not belong to them, the only thing I can t...

Luciferc by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

OPPO S54 5g

My new phone Oppo S54 5g phone battery doesn't seem to be very good at all my last oppo lasted at least two days without charging this new one I seem to charge it every day. I have turned off the 5g, roaming, and location just using my own internet a...

Dingo22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading

Every time I try to upgrade ( I'm due a standard upgrade) it either says there's no suitable tariffs available or it let's me choose one and then loops to the home screen without confirming any details.

Poor 4G Signal on A21s

4G works fine at my house ( about 37 megabit per second )But over at the families house it's really slow, like 1.5megabit per second I used the coverage checker on the EE website, and it says " You won't get 4G coverage here "Strange. As If I enter m...

VenoMx9 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful