Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 72 replies
  • 27 Helpful

PUK Needed

Arrived in Morocco today from UK. Switched phone on on the plane asked for a code did not have one ad for PUK number and don't  know it   Need to have it otherwise not able to use phone or ring me on xxxxxxxxxx asap   [Mod edit: Please do not share p...

Galaxy a51 android 12

When will the a51 get the android 12 update I know they do batches and checks but it was due last month and I'm kinda concerned I'm still on January 2022 security patch.

Whoswho by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

P20 Lite ANE-LX1

Hi, I have 3 email accounts that all work fine on my laptop.On my phone ONE account has stopped displaying received or sent emails.I can send email from that account to the other 2 fine, but the email does show in the Inbox or Sent folders on the ONE...

Daderb by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S20 wifi issues

After an update my samsung s20 will not connect to my home WiFi. The hone WiFi is not an issue. Every other device is working perfectly. Even after a re set on WiFi and mobile my phone will not connect. Phone will connect to WiFi everywhere else. But...

Is note 10 from metrofone unlocked?

My EE contract is ending and I am moving to another provider.I purchased the phone, a note 10 +, through Metrofone, and was wandering if it would be unlocked?I've looked on their website but can't find any info about this.Any help would be appreciate...

Dondo12 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Understand the Repair charges

I handed in my phone to my local repair team in Crawley as my phone wasn't getting/dropping signal randomly over a two week period which I followed the on the phone text teams advise until they also suggested taking it in store to be looked. I was qu...

Donny102 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Music

Anyone suggest a cassette to mp3 or flash drive converter.....

StevieD2 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Contract blacklist scam

Hi  I purchased a phone new and sealed (too good to be true looking back沈) in October 2020it’s now become blacklisted as the seller didn’t pay their contract! does anyone have any advice or have been through similar and know the best course of action...

Lochenz by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful