Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 72 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Z3 filp upgrade

I have..today..upgraded to the z flipBut my with has been offered a smartwatch to go with said phone..A deal that i was never offered..Is there there an explanation for this?

Resolved! Sim locked

I am in Canada on holiday. I have locked my sim I do not know how I did this I need to be able to use my phone please help

SIM Locked

Hi,I no longer use my PAYG Sim but need to access it to retrieve a code - given that this has been a fair amount of time I have forgotten the code and only have 1 attempt to unlock remaining. Unfortunately I didn't register the number on My EE and so...

SarahW4 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

P30 Lite emergency calls only after update

Just got a notification to perform an update on my P30 lite. Security update that wouldn't need a restart. Clicked on notification to install. No problem. Checked for updates found another updste to install. Installed OK, phone rebooted now showing e...

Gazbat by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Offline for text messages?

Hello,I have a Google Pixel, and for the last few weeks it's like my phone has switched to a mode where I and my  contacts need internet to send and receive texts to/from my phone. Friends and Family can text anyone but me, (their 'send' button isn't...

Annual MOT on Android phone

I've gone to book my mobile annual MOT but I don't get an option to choose where I can have it done and the only place it's giving me is no good. My question is how do I change stores so it's more convenient for myself

Resolved! Unlocking Netgear MR2100

Hello all,I have acquired a few second hand Netgear MR2100 routers which I'd like to unlock.  They are currently locked to EE. I have called EE customers services but have been advised it's not possible to unlock the devices unless the company who or...

upmuscle by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

unlocking

I have spoken with ee over the phone and they advised that nokia phones can no longer be unlocked which i find very strange as all the other networks offer that service so wanted to know if anyone else has come across that too or is it just me?

b4u2 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful