Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 72 replies
  • 27 Helpful

iPhone Blocked in UK

I have an iPhone, purchased from the family of an ex-client who recently passed away. I've tried the EE Unlocking website using the IME but that doesn't work as it says the phone is barred. I have the previous owners Name and Post Code. What is the p...

Update settings

I've received 2 text saying my settings have been updated I should delete and restart my phone, other EE users in the house have not had any text wondering if it's a scam?

Izzy2375 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Free earbuds with Samsung 21 fe.

I was told that I would receive free earbuds in the post due to upgrading to Samsung s21 fe. I still haven't received them. Does anyone know why?

Mi68 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! upgreade

my contract ends on 26th june 2022 its saying on my ee app i can upgrade now id do that can get new phone but will still be paying for my old phone as well as my new phone 

NUC code

How will I know where to look for the code whenVodafone eventually unlock my phone. 

Resolved! Pixel 6 Pro 5G switch

Hi, So got my Pixel 6 Pro from EE and I wanted to switch off 5G as I think it is still young tech and it drains battery for nothing. However, I cannot find that option on my phone. Is it that someone at EE had a very stupid idea to restrict users swi...

nicesub by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Ear buds

So I went in to an ee store today to enquire about an upgrade and was told I could claim the earbuds if I went for the s22 I was hesitant to at first as my monthly bill would go up but the free ear buds sold it for me . Then once home I realised the ...