Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

S21 keeps restarting and getting hot

Hi dosent matter what iam doing making a call, on video call on line my phone just restarts it self and just happens out of the blue and the other day got really hot this has only happened once  any one had the same sort of issues, spoke to ee techs ...

Tinab777 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pre Installed Screen Protector

The pre installed screen on my Samsung Fold 3 has not yet lasted a year but has started coming away from the centre of the screen. To me that means that the protector is part of the mobile, however, my local EE shop says that is not the case and that...

daypdx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel Watch

Hi, Do you think that the pixel watch is going to be available as an add on once it releases? Very much looking forward to it and hoping I can get it through EE. Cheers

echo101 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Galaxy S22 Ultra USB connecting to computer issues

Hi.I have just received my S22 Ultra and so far I am loving it, but I have an issue connecting it to my computer for file transfer.I connect it the puter and it starts to charge, but that's it. There is no pop up asking what you want to do, No idea w...

Dragon_ by Skilled Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Re: Cannot receive text

Hi there, I am also having this problem. 6 days ago I was receiving messages and now they have just stopped. Trying to log into my banking and tax back in the UK. I tried to follow your instructions in 2 different phones and desktop but these steps d...

Resolved! Phones with WIFI Calling ?

Hi - two questions on same topic, having moved to a house with poor mobile signal 1) (The easy one) I want to shift my wife to a new phone with wi-fi calling capability as a must. Thinking of the Oppo A54 5G. Can someone from EE confirm 100% that thi...

TCL Not True GIF.GIF

Unlocking phone

I ordered an upgrade on my phone yesterday. I asked for it to be unlocked so I can sell it on,  I was told to do it on line with myee. I have tried a few times, same error message comes up saying that they can't find it. when I put the other IEMI num...

JanC7 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data limit reached in 7 days!

Hi, there! For the first time in years I have received a warning that I have reached my data limit. But in 7 days? I am not aware that I have changed anything. What could have caused this, please? Sorry if it is a stupid question.      

suenic by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful