Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Using Samsung watch with different provider

I've bought a new Samsung watch, but it's for my partner who's with O2. I get 4GB of data with it. Can she use the watch and data through me, even though she's with another provider? So she gets full use of the watch? Eg. Her texts and WhatsApps and ...

Samsung fold 3 black dot in the middle crease (big screen)

Hi all, I have a Samsung fold 3 on contract with EE. The phone is about 3 to 4 months old. A black dot has appeared out of nowhere on the main screen right on the crease. What are my options here with EE. Tried restarting several time no luck.  

WIN_20220309_10_42_27_Pro (2).jpg
ladida by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Forgotten pattern password

Hi. I've forgotten my pattern password on my Samsung S20Fe and am locked out.How can I factory reset as I've tried Samsung find my mobile unlock and Google's version.I am struggling to factory reset as I can't switch it off, to press the volume down ...

unlock sim network pin

I'm in the US for a while and want to use a local sim card in my EE phone but i need to unlock sim network pin - is there a quick way to do this as ideally i dont want to wait up to 10 days for this as here on business and its super inconvenient  - t...

Not happy with my phone! Samsung vs iPhone

Hey,I bought my Samsung Galaxy s21 a couple of months ago, and at the beginning, I was quite happy with my phone, but pretty much with every new week or month phone started to crash, battery was really good for like first 2 months ,now it drops low s...

Google virus alert

Has anyone received an alert from Google stating their pixel 6 has numerous viruses? Page seems dodgy asking to complete a two step process. 

New Phones and Plans

Any decent phones or plans coming out in the next month? Everything data-wise and new phone-wise is overpriced compares to other networks 

edwarhys by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Helpful