Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Return

I received a pair of ar glasses yesterday, and they simply dont power up,im gutted,whats my next step do i need to call someone or return them to a shop?

Tony020 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! ZFlip 3 Screen

Hi, I have had a Samsung ZFlip 3 phone for a few months now on contract and have noticed recently that one side of the screen protector (where it folds) has lifted away so isn't flush to screen and dust can bot get in also in the bottom right of my s...

Resolved! Lost Phone

Hi, I lost my phone in Porthcawl on Saturday night. Possibly in THE PICTON pub. I had taken so many photos at a wedding that day the battery ran out. Is there any way I can track it? If so how. Its not the phone I care about, it's the photos and memo...

Green Flickering Screen - Green Screen of Death?

Heya EE Community! I have had my Samsung Galaxy A41 for almost 2 years now, and just now I opened my phone and the screen has gone almost completely green with lines going through it top to bottom. Before this, my phone was refusing any touch screen ...

No Wi-Fi calling on phone

I have no network registered on phone contacted re they told me there a mast down in area told me to use Wi-Fi calling but I don’t have it on my phone for some reason any ideas how I get this 

Wifi calling and texts/SMS - Sony XZ1 compact

Live in an area with no mobile signal from anyone. Currently mobile is with vodafone and get a signal via a "suresignal" - a box plugged into the router and provides a mobile signal via the web. Vodafone are switching this service off sometime in 202...

AndyMH by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Error entering IMEI to unlock phone

I have entered my IMEI about 100 plus times today to unlock my phone s20+, it says error occured try again or come back later. 2 IMEI show up, neither work. Spoke to EE yesterday who sent me the link and confirmed phone is locked. Why has this error ...

Sarahl86 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Samsung smart watch 3

I feel like I was conned into getting  my smart watch when I took out another contract with ee for a new phone and I have had nothing but trouble with the watch it now doesn't work every time I go online and try talking to someone about it all they k...