Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 72 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Wi-Fi calling disappeared

Since the last update a few days ago Wi-Fi calling has disappeared on my Huawei P smart. How can I get this back? 

Micha2 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! VERY IMPORTANT VOICEMAIL

Hi there,Im on the samsung S20 5g, and i just got a message left on my voicemail from my great aunt that i very much want to have forever..Is there any chance i could save this on my phone forever instead of just the 7 days,Thank you for taking your ...

EE Unlocking Phone Error

Hello AllA very urgent post, I just flew from the UK to Hong Kong and they have some pretty strict covid rules that require data to update apps etc. As a result I tried putting a local sim card network and it seems my phone is locked. I tried the unl...

TrueWill by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incoming call not connecting

My incoming calls from my wife are going straight to voicemail. I have scoured the Internet for fixes but its more or less the same.  calls are now not going to voicemail because I disabled it but now just says line is busy. She can still txt me and ...

Johnny91 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insurance claim

I would like to know why I'm being told why I can't claim through insurance on my Samsung smartwatch for a breakdown when my insurance covers breakdowns?

Pithie by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pixel 6 screen repair

My wife dropped her Pixel 6 and shattered the screen, it is also unresponsive. The phone was purchased as part of an EE pay monthly contract. I know this is not a warranty repair but do EE have a repair service, do they have a recommended repair serv...

Barmy by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Online chat function

Start Conversation isn't showing and I want to report my phone lost as at 4 August 2022 about 22:00pm!

EE24 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Free wifi abroad

So when I go abroad and the hotel has free WiFi will I be charged for facetime call to my son at home 

Steve621 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful