Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 72 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Z Fold 4 front screen protector

Hi. Do you know if Fold 4 comes with screen protector preinstalled on the smaller front screen? I preordered mine and don’t know if I should also buy a screen protector. I want my screen protected from day one. I will be collecting my fold in my loca...

Pixel 6 Pro on EE

So using a unlocked Pixel 6 Pro (about to return for refund to Google) on EE and notice that 4G/VoLTE calling cannot be enabled and also you can't manually switch between 5G and 4G (you are stuck with what you are given, even if it's not working corr...

smallfish by Established Contributor
  • 53 replies
  • 14 Helpful

Resolved! Can't connect phone to laptop

I want to move my photos from my phone to my laptop.When I plug my phone to my laptop using the USB, it charges but doesn't display anything about connecting with the laptop. I think a notification should be which I would click to allow the two devic...

Resolved! Mobile broken

Hey I have a contract with insurance and I would like to use it because my mobile is brokenhow I can I use it?

Oppo X5

I have had my phone for 4 months, it slipped off my lap and cracked the screen.  What are my options?

SP1306 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buzzing when watching back videos Samsung A52

Hi,  My Samsung phone today has started buzzing when playing back videos, only just noticed this today.  I have checked sound settings, checked for updates, restarted the phone etc but still no luck.  Has anyone experienced this & can can suggest a s...

Caz1985 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy A21 s versus Oppo A16 or A54

I have a Samsung A21s which has served me really well until I have run out of storage. Need to upgrade and looking at an Oppo budget range. Either A16 or A54. In store I was told that the Oppo's will have better cameras than the Samsung however looki...

LWCH by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty smartwatch

I've had a faulty samsung smartwatch now for 11 days which EE have been shocking at dealing with, originally I was told to claim through insurance which I did, to be told it was successful to then be told it pending and need to talk with tech because...

Pithie by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful