Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Resolved! PUK

ive locked my sim card and ive spent god knows how long trying to find the "manage your device" tab but i dont know for the life of me where it is, can someone send me a link to where youd find the puk pin?

Souless by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy s21 FE

Looking to upgrade to this but require dual SIM capability (as have two Sims with EE) Does this phone have a dual SIM tray? And does the EE network allow this on their phones?Previously this has not been something they support so have had to buy phon...

Laoshi by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I received a order which was fraud

Somebody called me and booked a handset behalf of me and I ordered a Apple Watch there was a samsung s22 which was a wrong order and he tried to fool me , he send me the some address and asked me to post that device to some postcode please help me

Early upgrade

I have 8 months left on contract but need new phone. Do they still offer early upgrades with 6 months left.

Pixel 6a video image issues

I recently received my Google Pixel 6a and from what I have seen and read online the 6a has a decent camera for images and video. When I take stills they are very good, but video has some issues. I am seeing a lot of digital noise/graining within dar...

urbexy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel 6a fingerprint issue.

Hi,I've had the new pixel 6a for a month and to be quite honest it's driving me mad! The fingerprint recognition simply does not work!!! as it should 9 times out of 10 I have to put my pin in because it refuses to recognise my fingerprint.My question...

Fraza76 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE Tech Gurs fixed my Pixel Phones

The EE Tech team fixed my Pixel Phones in a matter of minutes. These phones are so important to me even though I have had them for a while. Thanks EE, excellent service as usual. In  

bn1706553 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Huawei p30 unlocking

Hi can anyone help , finished my contract 6months ago now would like to pass phone onto grandson for school  , need to unlock it from EE. So he can have a pay as you go with parents ,  can't get any help from EE shop , or helpline , followed what ins...