Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 72 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Screen on flip5 problem

After having device only 6 months I did update on software today and after updat around 7pm 24 March 24 the screen has stop responding and also have lines running down it . Not been dropped and been in a case since day1  Any one any ideas. Booked int...

1000001243.jpg 1000001244.jpg 1000001245.jpg
Add90 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel 6A - battery drain after android 14 update

HiLast week my phone updated to Android 14 and ever since I am having real issues with battery drain and the phone getting hot.. I have tried many suggestions such as changing battery settings and checking the apps are all updated and not specificall...

FillN by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sony Xperia 1 V Poor Performance

I added an additional line to my account with the Xperia 1 V. So disappointed with performance - so many issues compared to my iPhone 15 Pro Max. I have 500mb internet, which my iPhone matches in speed tests. The Xperia maxes out at around 150mb over...

Galaxy s23 Ultra video camera distortion

Hi. I have a Samsung Galaxy s23 Ulta Essentials contract with EE and I've noticed a problem, 4 months in to the contract. The issue is with the camera when recording videos which happens every now and then. I've tried changing settings , but regardle...

Wifi calling keeps disconnecting

I have a Samsung S23 with an EE SIM card. I use BT Broadband Hub 5.I rely on wifi calling at home as the EE network signal is poor indoors.Big problem is that the wifi calling feature keeps disconnecting and I have to reset or power off/on to get it ...

EurIng by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy fold screen issues

I am looking for other people who are in the same situation as me. They got a galaxy fold phone, the screen went in the middle due to the manufacturing of the phone yet ee nor Samsung will admit fault and expect a payment for repair . Might I add tha...

Bazza1306 by Established Contributor
  • 41 replies
  • 12 Helpful