EE Community

Contributor
kingofsquid

What are the rates for the Calling Abroad Add-on??

[ Edited ]

I just spent an hour on the phone with EE trying to figure out the rates for calling a mobile phone in Lebanon under the Calling Abroad Add-on. Lebanon, it turns out, is not one of the 60 countries included in the plan.

Incredibly, a supervisor finally told me there is no way of knowing in advance what the rates are to call a Lebanese mobile phone from the UK. I find this difficult to believe.

I did learn that EE offers a monthly add on called Call Abroad 50 that allows 50 minutes of calls from the UK to any number worldwide (including Lebanese mobiles) for £6. That's a bargain given that I was charged £2/minute for the call I made yesterday.

Can anyone find on the EE website the calling rates for consumers (not businesses) using the Calling Abroad Add-on???

Please use plain text.
Star Contributor
winston

Re: What are the rates for the Calling Abroad Add-on??

http://e-gain.s3.amazonaws.com/external/content/Ts%20and%20Cs/EE_Non_Standard_v9.pdf

Page 6
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
P.S. I don't work for EE
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Jimmyjones

Re: What are the rates for the Calling Abroad Add-on??

Do you the specific contract plan for roaming, big question hangs over the calling non uk numbers, im happy in that it is +44 only.
EE roaming, only applies for calling UK numbers (+44), and calling non +44 number like +30 for Greece when in Greece. UK to Greece +30 is not included. A glitch says you might mot be charged.
Please use plain text.