EE Community

Explorer
Jennalouise22

Charges from Buongiorno Mu???

I have charges from Buongiorno Mu and have no idea who they are. Can anyone help?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Community Manager
Charlotte

Re: Charges from Buongiorno Mu???

[ Edited ]

Hi Jennalouise22

It's probably these guys: http://www.buongiorno.com/who-we-are

Something to do with a paid app or similar mobile service.

C

Please use plain text.
Explorer
Jennalouise22

thanks you!

However i haven't bought any apps....

Please use plain text.
Explorer
Joynalkhan

i have charges from Buongiorno Mu and have no idea who they are. Can anyone help?

Please use plain text.
Explorer
lmh1081

I also have charges from these, 0.85p taken out every friday for the last 3 months, i have no idea where these have come from as i dont really have any apps on my phone - anyone know how to go about cancell these - thanks

Please use plain text.
Explorer
lmh1081

i have just contacted my mobile provider who told me to text STOP to 60113 and this will stop all charges they have also put a block on my account from 3rd party charges -  i got a text back from muchgossip.co.uk saying i will no longer be charged - i have never signed up to this muchgossip.co.uk :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 94
Kudos: 1,156
Solutions: 717

In another thread it says that you are charged £1 to text to that number but he was with Orange and Orange themselves refuned him back.

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Explorer
zishthefish

BUONGIORNO

This is known issue to t-mobile and there is also an article on the bbc about this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19210215

I had 5 items on my bill for June and another 3 for the previous month all for .85 p each and 7 days apart

Essentially, you need to call your service provider and ask them to credit you and put a block on any future 'attempts' at charging you for this item. 

They may well ask if someone else has been using your phone and ask you to write in which is what happend to me.  Be firm and clear if you know this is not the case and explain that it is a known issue to t-mobile (since it's on their forums), in the news (and known to the two people I talked to at t-mobile).  In my first attempt at calling t-mobile, he didn't acknowledge until near the end of the call that they have received many calls about this issue.  He also put the phone down on me and had not credited me.

My second call was more productive.  I was able to immediately receive credit for these items and also from what I am told, a block has been put on this type of item.

Hope that helps

Please use plain text.
bluewidget

I have also just noticed that I have been charged 1.25 pounds per week since I upgraded to S4 in the middle of May. I have also not downloaded any apps.

Will contact T-Mobile in the morning

Please use plain text.
Explorer
zishthefish

Re: Charges from Buongiorno B

After calling t-mobile twice (first time Jeff put the phone done on me,  On the second call, I was credited) about these charges 5 items at 0.825 p in June and 3 in May, I had been credited 6.6 - or so I thought.  This credit showed on my account and has subsequently been removed.  So, my bill is £6.6 higher than it should have been.

I have just called and talked to Zoe who has said that she can see the initial credit but that it was removed.  On asking why and who removed it, she said she doesn't know!

I have explained that I have not faith that I  can trust their word and that I want to talk to a manager.  I am waiting for a call back.

Please use plain text.
brendonx

Your mistake was accepting a call back. They won't. Get back on the phone and demand a manager and dont hang up until they put you through

Please use plain text.
Explorer
LJDowson

I have just called EE as my £1.25 started weekly on a Thur since 18/04 so have paid £12.50 so far to June 20th - only noted today as I queried a perticular high bill this month.  Horrified to know I have unwittingly subscribed.

EE have said they will refund me the £12.50 and have said to text STOP to 3060 and it will unsubscribe me

I have done that but have received a reply saying "free message - you are not subscribed to any service on this shortcode - for more info call 0207 649 9636"

What should I do?

has this un subscribed me or not?

Please use plain text.
Explorer
LJDowson

I have rung back to make sure and EE say they have put a block on at their end so the text is really just a text confirmation that the subscription has ended. They then reconfirmed by £12.50 refund will be on my next bill and that the subscription HAS ended - for sure. They also said that the text should have been STOP ALL to 3060 and that I should try again

I did and guess what I got the exact same message - "free message - you are not subscribed to any service on this shortcode - for more info call 0207 649 9636"

Mmmmn will check my July bill just in case as I am now not convinced
Please use plain text.
designit

My charges (£1.25 every sat ) were from Buongiorno Pl. James cancelled them and gave me a phone no 02076499636 to call to cancel further stuff. On a different call Stacey however said it was something to do with t-zones (nothing to do with t-mobile apparently) but could not tell me who the company was or how I could have subscribed. As far as I am aware I never subscribed to anything and no one had access to my phone (although Stacey said I must have done this) I think that things like this really give EE/T-mobile a really bad image, in that some are very defensive on the phone. I regard charges like this as verging on the criminal, and I will be reporting it. (If enough people report things like this the police will take it seriously) I have now had a text saying I have been unsubscribed. Thank You James! Still don't know how it started!! (Can anyone tell me - perhaps a wrong press on an app?)
Please use plain text.
brendonx

It is not criminal and police wont take it seriously you can sign up without knowing on numerous thongs like every time you put your phone number in a sign up field for a site. EE are helping you stop this so they are working with you

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Rowalan

I just joined T-Mobile and almost straight away started getting charges from this company.  I called T-Mobile who said they would block it and they where aware of this happening?  So why have they not blocked this company rather than allow new customers to be charged for services they didn't want or agree to,  is that not fraud?

I suspect it is because T-mobile make money on this but i was told that T-Mobile pay this company?  I will be contacting OFCOM as this is disgraceful and in my view T-Mobile are allowing this to happen to customers as they are aware of the issue.

Please use plain text.
brendonx

They will not be making money because they refund EVERYONE that's gets charged by them.

Please use plain text.