EE Community

Explorer
Jennalouise22

Charges from Buongiorno Mu???

I have charges from Buongiorno Mu and have no idea who they are. Can anyone help?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Community Manager
Charlotte

Re: Charges from Buongiorno Mu???

[ Edited ]

Hi Jennalouise22

It's probably these guys: http://www.buongiorno.com/who-we-are

Something to do with a paid app or similar mobile service.

C

Please use plain text.
Explorer
Jennalouise22

thanks you!

However i haven't bought any apps....

Please use plain text.
Explorer
Joynalkhan

i have charges from Buongiorno Mu and have no idea who they are. Can anyone help?

Please use plain text.
Explorer
lmh1081

I also have charges from these, 0.85p taken out every friday for the last 3 months, i have no idea where these have come from as i dont really have any apps on my phone - anyone know how to go about cancell these - thanks

Please use plain text.
Explorer
lmh1081

i have just contacted my mobile provider who told me to text STOP to 60113 and this will stop all charges they have also put a block on my account from 3rd party charges -  i got a text back from muchgossip.co.uk saying i will no longer be charged - i have never signed up to this muchgossip.co.uk :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Community Hero
brendonx

In another thread it says that you are charged £1 to text to that number but he was with Orange and Orange themselves refuned him back.
Brendon
Samsung Galaxy S4 (Running Android 4.4.2 KitKat) & Note 3 (Running Android 4.4.2 KitKat) on 4GEE Extra
Please note: I am just a customer like YOU!
Please use plain text.
Explorer
zishthefish

BUONGIORNO

This is known issue to t-mobile and there is also an article on the bbc about this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19210215

I had 5 items on my bill for June and another 3 for the previous month all for .85 p each and 7 days apart

Essentially, you need to call your service provider and ask them to credit you and put a block on any future 'attempts' at charging you for this item. 

They may well ask if someone else has been using your phone and ask you to write in which is what happend to me.  Be firm and clear if you know this is not the case and explain that it is a known issue to t-mobile (since it's on their forums), in the news (and known to the two people I talked to at t-mobile).  In my first attempt at calling t-mobile, he didn't acknowledge until near the end of the call that they have received many calls about this issue.  He also put the phone down on me and had not credited me.

My second call was more productive.  I was able to immediately receive credit for these items and also from what I am told, a block has been put on this type of item.

Hope that helps

Please use plain text.
bluewidget

I have also just noticed that I have been charged 1.25 pounds per week since I upgraded to S4 in the middle of May. I have also not downloaded any apps.

Will contact T-Mobile in the morning

Please use plain text.
Explorer
zishthefish

Re: Charges from Buongiorno B

After calling t-mobile twice (first time Jeff put the phone done on me,  On the second call, I was credited) about these charges 5 items at 0.825 p in June and 3 in May, I had been credited 6.6 - or so I thought.  This credit showed on my account and has subsequently been removed.  So, my bill is £6.6 higher than it should have been.

I have just called and talked to Zoe who has said that she can see the initial credit but that it was removed.  On asking why and who removed it, she said she doesn't know!

I have explained that I have not faith that I  can trust their word and that I want to talk to a manager.  I am waiting for a call back.

Please use plain text.