Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Data

How do I send data to my husband 

Rcwitty by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data gifting not working

I have a reoccurring problem when I cannot gift data, the app does not work and I cannot gift on the website (desktop or mobile). I am on the verge of leaving EE as i've spent literally days speaking to them and nobody seems to be able to tell me why...

Screenshot 2023-06-16 220202.png
8388ehdan by Explorer
  • 54 replies
  • 31 Helpful

Internet issue

Hi,Whether I am connected to my Wi-Fi at home or using my data, I can't seem to be connected to the internet. Can anyone help? 

No access to cellular data.

For the last 2 weeks I have apparently been using my cellular data at an alarming rate. I have purchased data in addition to my plan. This has also been gobbled up. I now have no cellular data access on my I-phone and I pad. Technical at EE now say t...

Data gifting not taking effect

HiI anyone else having problems with data gifting? I've gifted twice this month (my reset day in 15th) and neither has been applied.Jim

2024-04-22_064230.jpg 2024-04-22_064440.jpg

Gifted data not showing.

I gifted 2GB of data from one sim to another this morning and it is showing gifted from one but doesn’t appear on the other - I got no text. tried again with 500MB and this time got a notification text but this also hasn’t appeared on the data allowa...

Mystery excessive data usage

Same problem as  a lot of people seem to have - two days into the month I'm informed that 80% of my data usage has been used up, when I have barely used my phone, and it is on wifi for 80% of the time - certainly overnight. Has happened for several m...

Martin122 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

I forgot to text 150 and activate roaming. I’m now overseas… is there anything I can do?